Analysis Of The Economic Impact Of Ultra Micro Finance Based On Economic Indicators And Business Beneficiaries

  • Toni Andrianto Institut Bisnis dan Informatika Kesatuan, Bogor
  • Yayuk Nurjanah Institut Bisnis dan Informatika Kesatuan, Bogor
Keywords: Ultra Micro Financing, Impact Test, lifestyle, logit regression

Abstract

Abstract
Leaving the poor to remain powerless, apart from violating the 1945 Constitution, also does not support efforts to
create a just and prosperous society. Most Indonesians are at the bottom of the income structure. BPS data shows
that the number of MSMEs reaches 99% of the total businesses in Indonesia. The remaining 1% is a large business
operating commercially. Around 90% of Indonesian workers work in the MSME sector and 95% of them are
involved in micro-enterprises. The government intervened by designing a new financing scheme, namely ultra
micro financing (UMi) that is easily accessible to the poor without collateral at a relatively cheaper cost compared
to similar financing programs with funding sources from the APBN or other sources coordinated by the
Government Investment Center of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia. . This study aims to
measure the impact of the financing program launched by the government, namely ultra micro financing for the
community with the community's lifestyle variable as the intervening variable. The data analysis method used
descriptive statistics. Although this method is a simple analytical tool, it is able to explain the data in more detail
based on the objectives desired by the researcher. In addition, to determine the effect or economic impact of UMi
financing, an estimate was made using the logit regression method. Logit regression (logistics) is an approach to
make predictive models such as linear regression or commonly referred to as Ordinary Least Squares (OLS)
regression.

Keywords: Ultra Micro Financing, Impact Test, lifestyle, logit regression

 

Published
2021-12-25