The Effect of Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, Perceived Security, and Cashback Promotion on Behavioral Intention to the DANA E-Wallet
A Survey of People in the Special Region of Yogyakarta
Changing patterns of behavior in public financial transactions during this pandemic has increased the use of e-wallet services. One of the Indonesian people's most widely used e-wallet services is DANA. This study aims to determine the effect of perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, perceived security, and cashback promotion on behavioral intention to the DANA e-wallet (a survey of people in the Special Region of Yogyakarta). The sampling technique used is non-probability sampling with the purposive sampling method. The number of samples in this study was 100 respondents with the criteria of people who have a DANA account but have never used it for transactions. The analytical technique used is multiple linear regression analysis. Based on the results of this study, it was found that perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, perceived security, and cashback promotion simultaneously or together had an effect on behavioral intention in DANA e-wallet with a significance value of 0.00 < 0.05 and an Adjusted R-value by 55.1%. This shows that the variables perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, perceived security, and cashback promotion can explain 55.1% of behavioral intention variables, and the remaining 44.9% is influenced by other variables outside of this study. In addition, this study also obtained results that perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, perceived security, and cashback promotion partially or one by one affect behavioral intention.
Ghozali, Imam. 2018. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 25. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Jogiyanto, HM. 2007. Sistem Informasi Keperilakuan. Yogyakarta: Andi.
Karim, Md Wasiul, Ahasanul Haque, Mohammad Arije Ulfy, Md Alamgir Hossain, dan Md Zohurul Anis. 2020. “Factors Influencing the Use of E-wallet as a Payment Method among Malaysian Young Adults.” Journal of International Business and Management. doi: 10.37227/jibm-2020-2-21/.
Marey, Dian Ramadhani Elyosha, dan E. Purwanto. 2020. “Model Konseptual Minat Penggunaan E-wallet: Technology Acceptance Model (TAM).” Technology Adoption: A Conceptual Framework (December 2019):31–50.
Mawardani, Fitri, dan Renny Dwijayanti. 2021. “Mawardani dan Renny (2021) Pengaruh Persepsi Kemudahan Penggunaan Dan Promosi Cashback Terhadap Minat Mahasiswa Dalam Menggunakan Dompet Digital Shopeepay Pada Aplikasi Shopee.” Jurnal Pendidikan Tata Niaga (JPTN) 9(3):1455–63.
Peter, J. Paul, dan Jerry C. Olson. 2013. Perilaku Konsumen dan Strategi Pemasaran. Edisi 9. diedit oleh Diah Tantri Dwiandani. Jakarta: McGraw-Hill Education (Asia) and Salemba Empat.
Pratika, Yeyen. 2020. “Understanding Behavior of Digital Money Application Usage on Adolescents.” International Journal of Economics, Business and Accounting Research (IJEBAR) 4(01):9–16. doi: 10.29040/ijebar.v4i01.780.
Sari, Mia Andika, Rodiana Listiawati, Novitasari Novitasari, dan Rahmanita Vidyasari. 2020. “Analisa Pengaruh Daya Tarik Promosi, Persepsi Kemudahan, Persepsi Manfaat, Persepsi Keamanan Terhadap Minat Penggunaan E-Wallet.” Ekonomi & Bisnis 18(2):126–34. doi: 10.32722/eb.v18i2.2493.
Sekaran, Uma, dan Roger Bougie. 2017. Metode Penelitian untuk Bisnis. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Sugiyono. 2019. Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
To, Anh Tho, dan Thi Hong Minh Trinh. 2021. “Understanding behavioral intention to use mobile wallets in vietnam: Extending the tam model with trust and enjoyment.” Cogent Business and Management 8(1):1–14. doi: 10.1080/23311975.2021.1891661.
William, Glen, dan Miharni Tjokrosaputro. 2021. “Persepsi Kegunaan Dan Promosi Untuk Memprediksi Niat Penggunaan E-Wallet: Sikap Sebagai Variabel Mediator.” Jurnal Muara Ilmu Ekonomi dan Bisnis 5(1):74. doi: 10.24912/jmieb.v5i1.9997.
Winarno, Wahyu Agus, Imam Mas’ud, dan Trias Widya Palupi. 2021. “Perceived Enjoyment, Application Self-efficacy, and Subjective Norms as Determinants of Behavior Intention in Using OVO Applications.” Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business 8(2):1189–1200. doi: 10.13106/jafeb.2021.vol8.no2.1189.
Zhao, Yuyang, dan Fernando Bacao. 2021. “How does the pandemic facilitate mobile payment? An investigation on users’ perspective under the COVID-19 pandemic.” International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 18(3):1–22. doi: 10.3390/ijerph18031016.